The last few weeks have seen our biggest ever release at Arlo. The team has worked incredibly hard to get these features and enhancements into your hands. We really hope you enjoy the results of their hard work.
So what do you have to look forward to in this release? There are a number of new key features as well as an even larger number of enhancements. Some of the feature highlights are:
- Event presets – the ability to create favorite event settings (or a set of them) that can be applied to events as needed.
- New Order Lines Report – new report which can include the details of the order, lines on the order, payment, and registration.
- Multi-region Xero integration – multi-region customers can now integrate with multiple Xero accounts.
And a few of the Enhancements are:
- Report on event tags in the Event List and Registrations List reports.
- Include the email address of the key contact in the Lead List report.
- Include CPD points and hours on the Event List and Registrations List reports.
- See all events that a contact is on the waiting list for
- View CPD points on a contact
- Add and report on the date you last contacted a customer (contact)
- See in your own time zone when emails were sent in the communication log
This is only a sampling of what’s available. Our latest newsletter will follow on from this blog and will outline the full set of features and enhancements.
For those of you reading our blog that aren’t clients, if you’d like to have a look at what we’ve mentioned in this post, you can sign up to try it out for free on our Demo Site.
And there’s still more to come – watch out for the next release at the end of April, as more strategic functionality becomes available. 2015 here we come!