Our hosting provider (Rackspace) will be performing key maintenance on their network infrastructure on March 8 between 11:00 PM and 1:00 AM (March 9, NZT). This maintenance will affect Arlo’s systems.
Your platform will remain online and working normally for the majority of this maintenance period, but service may be disrupted briefly for up to 10 minutes.
When is the maintenance?
- For New Zealand: (UTC+13): Sunday, March 8 between 11:00 PM and 1:00 AM
- For Australia Sydney/Melbourne (UTC+11): Sunday, March 8 between 9:00 PM and 11:00 PM
- For Australia Brisbane (UTC+10): Sunday, March 8 between 8:00 PM and 10:00 PM
- For Australia Perth (UTC+8): Sunday, March 8 between 6:00 PM and 8:00 PM
- For United Kingdom (GMT): Sunday, March 8 between 10:00 AM and 12:00 PM
What will happen during the maintenance window?
During this timeframe, there may be a short period of degraded performance of your platform (including your public website and management platform) which may last for up to 10 minutes. Outside of this 10 minute period, your platform will be online and functional.
Can people visit my website and register for courses during the maintenance?
Yes. Your website and management platform will be online during the maintenance, except for the brief period where the service may be slow or disrupted.
Where can I track the maintenance progress?
You can follow us on Arlo Twitter (@ArloSoftware) which will track the progress of the maintenance. We will also keep this page updated. If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.